Monday, July 28, 2008

A Concerned Reader Pipes Up

I got this letter from another reader. I am so appreciative of all my loyal readers. I reply to each and every letter I get, and I really take all of the constructive criticism to heart, in order that I may make this blog better for you, the reader.*

Anyway, here is the letter:
Dear moviesarefake,

I just had to respond to your posting entitled Fake Correspondence Number 1. I get the impression that you may have changed the author's original intent of their letter by only quoting parts of it, interjecting terms, etc. I don't think that is fair. [And also, I really, really love your website, all of it.]

Sincerely,
["Tiny"] Tim Timson
Roosevelt, Utah

Well, Tiny Tim, I thank you for your letter. In fairness, Mr. or Mrs. Withheld, author of Fake Correspondence Number 1, was a bit crass and offensive in their letter, so I just kind of changed the wording a little bit, to make it a bit more palatable. To myself, mostly. Anyway, I'm glad you really enjoy this blog. Although, I have to say I know your post is fake, because they do not have the Internet in Roosevelt, Utah.


*At least partially fake