Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Two Letters In One Day!!!

Two loyal readers wrote to me today. First I got another follow-up e-mail from Tiny Tim:
Dear moviesarefake:
What do you mean, does Roosevelt have the whole Internet? Do you even know how the Internet works? [Because I don't, and I would love it if you would teach me. And I really love your movie reviews, a lot.]

[Warmest regards,]
[Tiny] Tim Timson
Little Bill also wrote:

Dear moviesarefake:
I don't even have a big brother. And I'm not little - I'm like 6'4" and 225. And I don't even watch Pokemon. [I watch Little Einsteins. Ooh, I think that June is a hottie!]

[Loyally yours,]
[Little] Bill Kindling
I figured I would just answer both of you at the same time. I do not have the time to teach you how cartoons work. June is definitely hot, but not nearly so much as July and August. What does that have to do with the Internet? But thank you for your loyal patronage!

No comments: