Thursday, August 7, 2008

More Correspondence From Tiny Tim

I got some fake follow-up mail from Tiny Tim of Roosevelt, Utah:

Dear moviesarefake,

I wanted to address a concern I had about the letter I wrote you, which you posted on your blog. First of all, my name is not "Tiny" Tim, and I really don't appreciate you saying that. And also, where do you come off saying that there is no Internet in Roosevelt, Utah? Of course we have the Internet! [But please don't be upset by my e-mail, because I really love your website. A lot.]

["Tiny"] Tim Timson
Roosevelt, Utah

Again, thank you, Tiny Tim, for your letter, although I must take issue with you on one topic - of course your name is Tiny Tim. What else would it be? However, I do stand corrected on the issue of whether Roosevelt has the Internet. A simple Google search revealed a company that provides Internet service to Roosevelt. But, I ask you: Do they have the whole Internet? I doubt it.